23 Eggless Cheesecake Recipe Ideas to try this Summer!
Who doesn’t love a soft creamy slice of awesome cheesecake? Exactly! Whether it’s a sliver of the New York style, bite of rainbow cheesecake or a mason jar full of no-bake cheesecake topped with strawberry sauce, we got it all here….and then some!
If you are looking for a list of cheesecakes to try out this summer, you are in the right page. I give you 23 awesome eggless cheesecake recipe ideas! Check them out and let us know which ones are you favorites in the comments below !
If You Found This Post Useful, PIN The Image Below To Check It Out Later!
Tips And Trick For The Best Eggless Cheesecake Recipe
Here are some tips to keep in mind to get best results with cheesecakes.
- Use a food processor for crumbling crackers/cookies for the base of the cheesecake. This yields the smoothest crumbs without any big lumps.
- Always bake cheesecakes on springform pans. I have heard of people trying to bake on regular pans and then lifting out the cheesecake by overhanging parchment paper. This doesn’t always end up with the best result because the centre of the cake gets bent and smooshed.
- To remove the cheesecake from a springform pan, run a knife around the cake, inside the pan before opening the pan.
- To cut out a clean slice of cheesecake, run a sharp knife under hot water, wipe clean and cake while the knife is still hot. It makes cutting exceptionally smooth, without smooshing the cheese. Plus, this is a great method if you are trying a rainbow cheesecake or any kind of cheesecake with layers in them to keep the layers discernible
- For mixing the batter, its best to use an electric beater such as a stand mixer or hand-held mixer as this will best incorporate all the ingredients. When you see inconsistency in the cake, or a cheesecake with a cracked top (which is a commonly seen harmless defect), its most due to poorly mixed batter or measurement errors.
- Remove air bubbles from the batter by slowly banging the batter filled pan against the kitchen counter few times. This brings the air bubbles up which can be removed or burst.
- Use only room temperature ingredients for baking.
Eggless Cheesecake Recipe Ideas
Now lets have a look at the list of most amazing eggless cheesecakes. This list includes both baked and no-bake recipes.
1. Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
This gluten-free vegan chocolate cheesecake made silky, creamy, and smooth! It is refined-sugar free, 100% natural and so easy to make!
If you are a fan of chocolate cakes, do check out this vegan chocolate cake recipe as well !
As awesome and as intimidating as it looks, this classic cheesecake recipe will definitely be a showstopper for your next potluck! It’s so easy that you just can’t get it wrong.
The crust is made with digestive biscuits such as marie biscuits* and melted butter. Different colors * are added to the cheesecake batter to produce this vibrant rainbow cheesecake. The best eggless baked cheesecake you will ever have!
3. Easy Triple Berry No Bake Cheesecake
This delicious cheesecake comes together quickly and easily! While its graham cracker crust needs to be baked for 6-7min, the filling is completely no-bake!
If you are short on time, you can even use pre-ground graham crackers to make the crust. Top with fresh berries and mint and you have a beautiful summer dessert recipe ready for entertaining!
An eggless version of the traditional cheesecake recipe – this New York style cheesecake is decadently rich in taste, but fluffy in texture. It is also distinguished by a generous amount of greek yogurt used in the recipe.
5. Pumpkin Cheesecake (Vegan Recipe)
This Thanksgiving, make a pumpkin cheesecake for dessert! This cheesecake has all the best parts of pumpkin pie (pumpkin! cinnamon!) combined with the creaminess of cheesecake.
This beautiful and decadent double layer vegan pumpkin cheesecake is lightly spiced, creamy and it only takes few minutes to whip it up! Will definitely be a crowd favorite!
6. Cheesecake in a Jar
7. Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
8. No Bake Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Even if you aren’t on a keto diet, you’ll be amazed with this Keto Sugar-Free Cheesecake. This is also a gluten-free recipe as it’s crust is made with almond flour
Make this amazing dessert this father’s day as a special treat!
9. No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Its blueberry season – perfect time to make this easy cheesecake with a light and creamy no-bake blueberry cheesecake filling! It’s a fabulous dessert choice for summer!
10. Easy No Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake
This Easy No Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake tastes exactly like a birthday cake, but with the delicious, creamy and tangy cheesecake flavor and texture!
With sprinkles on the inside and outside and an Oreo cookie crust, it’s the perfect summer birthday cake (that you don’t even have to turn on your oven for). And it’s the perfect cheesecake lover’s birthday cake.
11. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is light, fluffy and full of strawberry flavor. Easy to make with fresh or frozen strawberries and Nutella crust, this is the perfect easy cake for any celebration.
You might also like this Strawberry Mousse Cake !
12. Easy Biscoff Cheesecake (No Bake)
Lotus Biscoff lovers you’re in for a treat! The creamy cheesecake mixture has an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! It is amazingly creamy and are made with Biscoff cookies and cookie butter spread.
13. Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
Light and creamy, this lemon cheesecake recipe is just the thing for a spring or summer day.
This is a perfect and refreshing lemon cheesecake that is not only delicious but also healthy. It’s sugar-free, gluten-free and completely vegan!
14. No-Bake Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes
These No-Bake Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes are so delicious and perfect for any celebration. If you want a rich and decadent mini treat, you have to make these. These are made with Irish cream liqueur, melted chocolate and whipped cream!
15. No Bake Reindeer Christmas Cheesecake
A beautiful no-bake vanilla cheesecake with festive reindeer decoration that will bring Christmas cheer to all!
Another great addition to your christmas bake list are these vegan christmas tree cupcakes!
16. Vegan No-Bake Kiwi Cheesecake
This unique cheesecake combines the smooth and creamy kiwi cheesecake sandwiched between a zesty layer of kiwi jelly and a crunchy biscuit base.
17. Vegan Mocha Cheesecake Bites
18. No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Another no-bake blueberry cheesecake! This raw vegan blueberry cheesecake makes another perfect summer dessert. It only needs a few simple ingredients, plus no finicky baking required!
19. No-Bake Double Chocolate Cheesecake
If you like chocolate as much as I do, you will love this dessert. This deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust and topped with chocolate ganache!
20. Paleo Cheesecake
This no-bake keto & paleo cheesecake is rich and decadent with a soft, super creamy texture and tastes just like the real thing. Plus, it’s dairy-free and vegan-friendly!
21. No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake
If you’re crazy about cookies and cream, then you’ll LOVE this No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake!
22. No Bake Coconut Cheesecake with Raspberry
This rich, creamy vegan coconut cheesecake has a decadent raspberry topping. It’s dairy-free and gluten- free and is much easier to make than it looks.
23. Chocolate Persimmon Cheesecake
This Creamy and sweet no-bake vegan cheesecake combines the warming notes of persimmon with the smooth taste of chocolate. It is gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free.
If you give these recipes a try, let us know how it turned out in our comments below and leave us a rating! Also, snap a photo and share it on Instagram. Make sure to tag @sugarspice.2020 so I can see your creations!
Commonly Asked Questions about Eggless Cheesecakes
How to freeze cheesecake?
To freeze cheesecakes while retaining maximum flavor, you can cut into the required portion size, wrap with plastic wrap, and then wrap with foil. For larger portion, you can place the cake on a dish, then do the wrapping. Ideally you can store up to 1 month. 2 if you are okay losing some of the flavor
What kind of cheese is used in cheesecakes?
Typically, you use cream cheese, cottage cheese or ricotta for most cheesecakes. You can use mascarpone as a substitute, but it is advisable only for no-bake cheesecakes. Also, mascarpone packs a lot higher fat content.
How to make firmer cheesecakes?
For bake-type cheesecakes, you can use lemon or orange juice, which helps firming up the cake. Plus they add a slight flavor as well.
Is it okay to put warm cheesecake in the fridge?
Its best not to put warm cheesecake in the fridge as it could cause the cake to crack on the top. Always let the cake cool completely to room temperature before refrigerating it.
What is advantage of using a water bath for baking cheesecakes?
A water bath ensures that the entire is cake is cooked evenly and slowly. Without the water bath method, if you are not following a good recipe with the right instructions, you could end up with a cheesecake which cooks faster on the outside and slowly towards the center. This can lead to browning along the sides and the top.
What makes New York Style Cheesecake different?
Compared to traditional cheesecakes, New York Style cheesecakes are way more dense, and heavy that you feel like you can’t eat more than a slice or two.
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links, which may earn me a commission, with no additional cost to you. Each of these links are referenced with the asterisk symbol * next to it, at all places it is posted.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?