3 Ingredients Oreo Truffles
- 36 Oreos (Use the regular oreos)
- 240 ml – Cream Cheese
- 200 ml – Melted Dark Chocolate
- Remove the cream filling from the cookie and keep it separately.
- Put the cookies inside a large size zip-lock bag and seal them
- Crush the cookies to crumbs by running a rolling pin over it or improvise your own way to do it
- Take the crumbs in a medium sized bowl
- Add in the cream cheese and the cream filling you had separated before, and mix together using a electric mixer or a spatula until combined well
- Scoop out 1 tbsp size portions and roll them to balls in the palm of your hands
- Freeze the truffles for 15 minutes
- Take out the frozen truffles, dip them in the the melted dark chocolate and keep them aside.
- You can sprinkle your favorite toppings or you can let the dark chocolate to set on the truffles.
- Store them in a cool place in an airtight container
If you try out our recipe, let us know how it turns out! You can tag us @sugarspicen_everythingnice on Instagram.
If you like this recipe, PIN the image below to “No Bake Desserts” Board
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?