Yummiest Chocolate Cookies
These are the yummiest chocolate cookies I have had. They are oh so easy to make and takes less than half an hour.
Disclosure: This Page May Contain Affiliate Links, Which May Earn Me A Commission, With No Additional Cost To You. Each Of These Links Are Referenced With The Asterisk Symbol * Next To It, At All Places It Is Posted.
Cookies are definitely one of my comfort foods and if you are having a bad day, I promise you that these chocolate cookies will cheer you up!
One thing to remember – Don’t skip on refrigerating the dough before baking! I know how difficult it is to resist baking the cookies right away, but believe me guys, patience goes a long way!
Chilling the dough, enhances the flavor of your cookies! Also, chilling solidifies fat in the dough, making your cookies spread less in the oven.
Yummiest Chocolate Cookies
- 1 ½ Cup All purpose flour*
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 1 Tsp Baking powder*
- 4 Tsp Cocoa powder*
- ½ Cup Melted butter
- 4-5 Tbsp Milk
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder and stir until mixed well.
- In a separate bowl, melt the dark chocolate over a water bath or microwave
- Add melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder and melted chocolate with the flour mix. Stir and mix after adding each item.
- Combine splashes of the milk into the mix till you get a soft and smooth batter. Check out the video for consistency.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 to 60 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat up the oven to 350 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Make lemon size balls out of the dough and place them on the parchment paper. Flatten the top to get a cookie shape. Keep an inch gap between each of these dough balls.
- Add your favorite toppings – I added MnMs.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 mins. Transfer them on a wire rack and let them cool.
- You might be wondering why the cookies feel soft at first. That’s absolutely normal. Once they cool, you will notice that they harden and become more crispy on the outside a wee bit chewy on the inside.
- Store them in air tight container for longer use.
Did you find this recipe helpful ?? Leave me a star rating & let me know how it turned out in the comments below. Don’t forget to share with family and friends!
If you liked this recipe, PIN IT to Cookies Board to check it out later!
Join Sugar Spice Community:
Facebook Group | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube
Looking for more recipes? Sign up for our Sugar Spice newsletter and our YouTube Channel for weekly videos. Also rate, comment and share this article!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links, which may earn me a commission, with no additional cost to you. Each of these links are referenced with the asterisk symbol * next to it, at all places it is posted.
About the Author
Hi! Akshita & Midhun here! Welcome to our blog where we show simple yet awesome recipes for your cravings.
Akshita being allergic to egg, we are committed to providing egg-free recipes along with some vegan friendly options. Read more about us here!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?