Mango Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time : 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup – Milk
- 3/4 cup – Mango
- 2 tbsp – Avocado
- 1/2 tsp – Turmeric
- Strawberries, chia seeds, shredded coconut, granola for toppings
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, add in the mango, avocado, turmeric, 3 to 4 ice cubes and milk.
- Blend it on puree or crush
- Pour it into a small bowl
- Add the four toppings.
- That’s it. Quick, easy and healthy!
PIN this photo below to ” Healthy Recipes” Board to check it out later!
PIN the image below to check it out later :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?