Mango Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time : 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup – Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup – Mango
- 2 tbsp – Avocado
- 1/2 tsp – Turmeric
- Strawberries, chia seeds, shredded coconut, granola for toppings
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, add in the mango, avocado, turmeric, 3 to 4 ice cubes and milk.
- Blend it on puree or crush
- Pour it into a small bowl
- Add the four toppings.
- That’s it. Quick, easy and healthy!
PIN this photo below to ” Healthy Recipes” Board to check it out later!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Spread the love